»

Jason and Katie

The Rehearsal Dinner was a lot of FUN! This family knows how to throw a party.


I love when Bradley steps in as my second shooter because it's fun to share fun times w/him.
I especially like that we are both in this shot...captured by Bradley through the window. As he was outside w/the groom...I was inside w/the bride.



LOL! Look at how stressed/confused/perplexed we look....even though we weren't. I have no idea what was happening over there while we were trying to take photos...but it couldn't have been that bad.


____________________________________






For some reason...I saw this shot as a frame of film...so I tried a film-like edit and I like it a whole lot. Enlarge it to see what I'm talking about.



The joy of that day comes right back to me as I browse through this super cute couple's images.

What makes all the post production stuff (uploading, color/light correcting, editing, transferring images) fun....is me getting to relive the magic moments.

Sometimes...an image catches me off guard.

I love surprises.

What gifts to my soul!

0 comments: